Preorder your copy of Policies, Procedures, and Competencies for Neonatal Nursing Care: Third Edition!
Updated for the first time in eight years, NANN’s Policies, Procedures, and Competencies for Neonatal Nursing Care: Third Edition
- includes policies, procedures, and competencies based on the most current evidence available in the practice of neonatal nursing
- features the most up-to-date evidence and best-practice protocols
- serves as an invaluable resource for developing, revising, or refining a unit’s policies, procedures, and competencies
- provides language that can be customized to align with individual institutional policy and local and state regulations
- includes new competencies on neonatal withdrawal and aEEG monitoring as well as a new policy on donor milk.
Purchase your copy in the NANN store for February 2019 delivery!