NANN supports nurses at all stages of their careers. From nursing students to advanced practice nurses, each nursing role contributes to our diverse and vibrant community. Whether you're an undergrad nursing student who has not yet taken the NCLEX exam or a nurse who has returned to school for an advanced degree, there's a place for you within NANN. Students also receive discounts on their membership while in school.
NANN Undergraduate Student Membership
Are you a nursing student working toward or interested in a career in neonatal nursing? NANN offers affordable student memberships for students who are currently enrolled in an entry-level nursing program who have yet to pass the NCLEX examination. While undergraduate student members may not hold office or chair a NANN committee, they enjoy all other membership benefits, such as the ability to:
- Communicate with fellow nurses through MyNANN - NANN's member-only exclusive community forum.
- Gain free access to Advances in Neonatal Care, the most cited neonatal nursing journal.
- Discover networking opportunities for future jobs.
- Participate in special interest groups and committees.
- Be in the loop on the latest neonatal nursing industry updates through our member emails.
- Connect with a mentor through NANN's Mentor Program.
- Receive discounts on NANN products and Annual Conference pricing.
Your neonatal nursing community is waiting for you! Join us!
Are you a member of the National Student Nurses Association? NSNA members receive a special NANN student membership rate of $45!
NANNP Student Membership
The National Association of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners (NANNP) invites graduate nursing students to join in and experience the exclusive benefits of NANNP designed just for APRNs. NANNP graduate student memberships are available to any registered nurse that has been accepted into an accredited advanced degree program and is working toward their NNP or CNS. In order to join NANNP as a graduate student, you must currently hold an individual NANN membership.
Are you considering pursuing an advanced degree as a neonatal nursing practitioner?
In our NICU Knowledge Share feature, Kristin J. Howard, DNP APRN NNP-BC, shares advice on the timing and experience of obtaining an APRN degree.