Join NANN on the 2024 Delegation to Fiji
NANN is developing a delegation to visit the Fiji, for a high-level, in-depth international exchange. The goal of this delegation is to foster one-on-one dialogue with our Fijan nursing counterparts. The NANN Delegation will convene in Suva, Fiji on February 3, 2024, and conclude on February 9, 2024. The 2024 delegation will be led by NANN President Rachael Zastrow.
Preliminary Topics of Discussion:
1. Education and preparation for practice in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
2. Model of care delivery in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
3. Structure of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (general bay, shared rooms, private patient rooms)
4. Role of the parents in care of their infant, such as visitation, kangaroo care, rooming in, etc.
5. Professional services offered in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Occupational Therapy/Physical Therapy/Speech Therapy)
6. Access to care for patients outside of urban areas
7. Long term follow-up care and community resources to support Neonatal Intensive Care Unit patients
The estimated cost per delegate is $4450. This includes all activities, both professional and cultural, as specified in the preliminary schedule of activities, ground transportation, accommodations, most meals, and essentially all other costs associated with participation.