NANN Research Agenda
The NANN Research Agenda and Priorities are reviewed by the Research Institute Steering Council (RISC) every 2 years based on American Nurses Association (ANA) priorities, National Institute of Health (NIH) priorities, and NANN member feedback.
Research Priorities for 2022-2024
1. Health Equity
2. Care Beyond Tomorrow: Pandemic Lessons and Consequences
3. Family-centered Care
Research Agenda Items:
- Research Agenda #1: Influence and Support Neonatal Nursing Research
- Research Agenda #2: Influence and Support Policies and Procedures Related to Neonatal Nurses, Patients, and Families
- Research Agenda #3: Influence and Support Translation of Research into Clinical Practice
Examples of expected outcomes over two years:
- Priority given to NANN Small Grant applications that are consistent with the current priorities
- Annual Conference session highlighting presentations related to current priorities
- Team projects and papers related to a priority for publications in "Advances in Neonatal Care"