Get Involved in a Local Chapter!
From Washington to Florida, and in nearly 30 states in between, NANN chapters play an important role in the association’s grassroots services and support for our members. Belonging to a chapter provides a unique local experience where you can deepen your NANN involvement and share your voice in your community of peers.
Browse a list of NANN chapters to find one near you.
Interested in joining a chapter?
Existing NANN members, log into your NANN account and then select the "Add Chapter Membership" button below.
New to NANN? Only NANN members are eligible for chapter membership. If you're not yet a NANN member, complete our online membership application. You will have the opportunity to browse available chapters and add one to your NANN membership.
Looking to renew your chapter membership?
If your chapter membership is due for renewal, simply log into your NANN account and click on the Renew button to complete the renewal process.
Chapter membership fosters your growth as a neonatal nurse or APRN on a local level. Join your local chapter for a variety of benefits, including:
- Networking opportunities to connect with local colleagues
- A forum for convenient and inexpensive local educational programs
- An arena to foster leadership qualities
- Encouragement to new graduates to enter neonatal nursing
- Professional development opportunities to neonatal nurses at all stages of their careers
- Contribution to your local community through local philanthropic activities
- And more!
Interested in starting a chapter?