Industry Relations Council
The Industry Relations Council (IRC) is a forum for participating organizations to connect with leaders in neonatal nursing. It enables you to enhance your organization's visibility to this highly specialized audience. As part of the council, you can discuss shared goals and explore collaborative opportunities and interests. Executive and associate levels are available.
Industry Relations Council Participant Benefits
- Recognition on the NANN website. Listing includes company logo, description, and a link to their website.
- Complimentary subscriptions to our official publications, NANN e-Newsletter and our journal Advances in Neonatal Care.
- Eligibility to rent NANN's official mailing list at a discount, subject to certain restrictions.
- Priority exhibit booth assignment placement and recognition at the Annual Conference with Industry Relations Council badge ribbons.
- On-site, Annual Conference acknowledgment and recognition at the general session, on conference signage, and on the official mobile app.
- Invitation to NANN's President's Reception, which will take place at the Annual Conference.
- One complimentary full registration to the NANN Annual Conference
Includes all the Associate-level benefits plus these premium benefits:
- Individual Executive Industry Relations Council meeting with NANN leaders to exchange ideas, knowledge and discuss aligned goals and partnerships.
- Eligibility to host a focus group held during the NANN Annual Conference. We provide a call for attendee participation, room and time slot. Council company would be responsible for the agenda, and any A/V, F/B, or honoraria.
- Recognition as a Executive Industry Relations Council member in all NANN Council recognition outlets including the NANN journal Advances in Neonatal Care, our website, e-Newsletter email to members, Conference Program Guide, on-site signage, and conference badge recognition.
- Complimentary ad within NANN's Product Feature e-blast which is sent to both NANN members and prospective members, over 9,000 nurses.
- Annual NANN membership demographic data
- Eligibility to provide (1) 8.5x11 card stock insert into all of the NANN conference attendee bags
- NANN's official mailing list at no cost, subject to certain restrictions. Available upon request.
Executive Industry Relations Council Participants
When it comes to feeding babies, we know you want to provide neuroprotective feeding experiences. To do that, you need quality, cost effective feeding products and practices. Traditional feeding products and practices result in poor feeding outcomes for infants. At Dr. Brown’s Medical, we deliver valuable feeding solutions that help provide the best possible outcomes for all babies.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is a global designer, manufacturer and marketer of respiratory products for use in acute and chronic respiratory care, surgery and the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea. We offer humidified respiratory solutions to provide care for neonates, infants and children in the NICU, PICU and beyond.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology, pharmaceutical diagnostics, and digital solutions innovator dedicated to providing integrated solutions to make hospitals more efficient, clinicians more effective, therapies more precise, and patients healthier. Together, we’re creating a world where healthcare has no limits. Learn more at www.gehealthcare.com.