Industry Relations Council
The Industry Relations Council (IRC) is a forum for participating organizations to connect with leaders in neonatal nursing. It enables you to enhance your organization's visibility to this highly specialized audience. As part of the council, you can discuss shared goals and explore collaborative opportunities and interests. Executive and associate levels are available.
Industry Relations Council Participant Benefits
- Recognition on the NANN website. Listing includes company logo, description, and URL.
- Complimentary subscriptions to our official publications, NANN e-Newsletter and our journal Advances in Neonatal Care.
- Eligibility to rent NANN's official mailing list at a 50% discount (subject to certain restrictions).
- First look at the coming year’s annual conference exhibit floor plan - priority exhibit booth selection and recognition at the Annual Conference at your booth and with Industry Relations Council badge ribbons.
- Annual Conference recognition on conference signage, and on the conference mobile app.
- Invitation to NANN's President's Reception at the Annual Conference.
- One complimentary full registration to the Annual Conference.
- Social Media recognition once per year as a member of the Industry Relations Council.
- Ability to survey NANN membership once per year (subject to NANN’s review and approval).
Includes all the Associate-level benefits plus these premium benefits:
- Individual Executive Industry Relations Council meeting with NANN leaders to exchange ideas, knowledge and discuss aligned goals and partnerships (at conference or virtually).
- Eligibility to host a focus group held during the Annual Conference. NANN provides a call for attendee participation, room and time slot. Council organization is responsible for the agenda, and any additional food, beverage, A/V or other additional costs.
- Recognition as an Executive Industry Relations Council member in all NANN Council recognition outlets including the NANN journal Advances in Neonatal Care, our website, e-Newsletter email to members.
- Complimentary ad within NANN's Product Feature e-blast which is sent to both NANN members, prospective members, conference attendees and more. Select from one of four distribution dates annually.
- Annual NANN membership demographic data.
- Eligibility to provide one card stock insert into all of the NANN conference attendee bags (size: up to 8.5x11).
- NANN's official mailing list at no cost, subject to certain restrictions. Available upon request.
- Continued collaboration and partnership with NANN leadership year-round.
- First look at new sponsorship opportunities and a 5% discount on any annual conference sponsorships.
Executive Industry Relations Council
When it comes to feeding babies, we know you want to provide neuroprotective feeding experiences. To do that, you need quality, cost effective feeding products and practices. Traditional feeding products and practices result in poor feeding outcomes for infants. At Dr. Brown’s Medical, we deliver valuable feeding solutions that help provide the best possible outcomes for all babies.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is a global designer, manufacturer and marketer of respiratory products for use in acute and chronic respiratory care, surgery and the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea. We offer humidified respiratory solutions to provide care for neonates, infants and children in the NICU, PICU and beyond.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology, pharmaceutical diagnostics, and digital solutions innovator dedicated to providing integrated solutions to make hospitals more efficient, clinicians more effective, therapies more precise, and patients healthier. Together, we’re creating a world where healthcare has no limits. Learn more at www.gehealthcare.com.
Associate Industry Relations Council
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 114,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.