Our 2020 Annual Conference is set to be a unique conference experience that includes the latest in education, research, and neonatal nursing updates. Wondering what you'll get out of NANN Virtual? Here are just a few of the many benefits available to conference attendees:
- Learn about the latest clinical education and evidence-based practice updates. Not only will NANN Virtual offer the latest on hot topics like wireless and flexible biosensors, early viability, and COVID-19, but our schedule is full of engaging sessions and speakers offering updates on the most important neonatal nursing topics.
- Enjoy significant conference savings. Since this year's meeting is fully virtual, there aren't any travel or hotel expenses to budget for. And even better—this year's meeting is half the price of our live conference! And remember, groups of 5 or more NANN members can register together and receive our multiple member discount of $50 off each registration!
- Receive direct exposure to industry leaders. Meet with leading organizations that support us through technology and services in our Virtual Expo, breakout demos, and dedicated networking breaks. You'll learn the latest and bring these exciting and innovative solutions back to your institution.
- Meet with nurses from around the world. Attendees will find many ways to chat, connect with, and learn from neonatal nurses from different countries. Find your neonatal nursing peers and meet new people within the field at NANN Virtual.
- Experience flexible learning options. Our virtual platform allows you to experience even more educational sessions than you could in person. Join during the scheduled conference dates or on demand as your schedule allows. Attendees can earn more than 40 hours of CNE!
Ready to join us this October? Register for the conference today!
NANN Virtual will bring you the latest in neonatal nursing education. This year's educational hot topics include
- Early Viability
- Racial Disparities
- Wireless and Flexible Biosensors
- Delirium in the NICU
- Congenital Heart Disease
Don't miss out on these trending topics—view the NANN Virtual schedule for more details on conference sessions.
Three thousand six hundred infants die each year in the United States before their first birthday due to Sudden Unexpected Infant Death (SUID). It is the leading cause of post-neonatal infant mortality, and NICU graduates are 2–3 times more likely to die compared with healthy term infants. It is critical for NICU staff to prepare families to maintain a safe sleep environment before and after hospital discharge.
Our Safe Sleep Symposium, supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Pampers, a member of the Procter and Gamble Family, brings you the latest findings on infant sleep safety in the NICU. Speaker Michael H. Goodstein, MD FAAP, will review safe sleep guidelines and explore how to apply this knowledge with culturally competent anticipatory guidance.
Explore the latest and greatest neonatal nursing technology and solutions through the Virtual Expo at NANN Virtual! This expo will showcase multiple industry partners ready to share innovative products and services. Attendees will interact with vendors through our live chat platform—it really will be the next best thing to being there in person! Don't miss this chance to learn about the latest innovations from the industries that support neonatal nurses, patients, and their families.
Conference attendees—make sure to review the exhibit hours on the conference schedule and add this networking opportunity to your conference plans!
Interested in attending the Virtual Expo but haven't registered yet? Complete your registration today!
Throughout NANN Virtual, we want to ensure you get the most out of your conference experience. We have addressed the learning needs of all neonatal providers with designated tracks during the following conference times:
APRN — 4 sessions on Friday, October 23, 10:05–11:05 am
Bedside/Clinical RN — 6 sessions on Wednesday, October 21, 1:30–2:30 pm
Children's Hospital — 5 sessions on Thursday, October 22, 2:00-3:00 pm
Educators and Leaders — 6 sessions on Thursday, October 22, 11:45 am–12:45 pm
View the NANN Virtual schedule to learn more about what each designated track offers!