Now Available for Preorder: Developmental Care of Newborns and Infants, 3rd Edition
The wait is over! The latest edition of Developmental Care of Newborns and Infants is now available for preorder. This leading text presents developmental care in terms of holistic awareness of infant and family and their interactions with the NICU environment. Enhance your unit’s NICU nursing know-how with an evidence-based framework for providing care that protects and supports the neurobehavioral development of the infant using a disciplinary approach.
Use this link to preorder your copy and save 30%!
Enhance your neonatal knowledge with Policies, Procedures, and Competencies for Neonatal Nursing Care
Policies, procedures, and competencies are the foundation of neonatal nursing care and drive nursing practice. Policies, Procedures, and Competencies for Neonatal Nursing Care, Sixth Edition:
- includes policies, procedures, and competencies based on the most current evidence available in the practice of neonatal nursing
- brings together the most up-to-date evidence and best-practice protocols
- serves as an invaluable resource for developing, revising, or refining a unit's policies, procedures, and competencies
- provides language that can be customized to align with individual institutional policy and state regulations
- includes new competencies on Neonatal Withdrawal and aEEG Monitoring, as well as a new policy on Donor Milk Use.