NANN Research Fellows Scholarship
The Research Fellows Scholarship Program is a new opportunity exclusively for NANN members and focused on empowering neonatal nurses with limited resources with the ability to conduct a mentored scholarly project. Throughout the duration of the 18-month program, each Fellow will prepare, conduct, and disseminate an Evidence-Based Practice (EBP) or Quality Improvement (QI) Project in their NICU. NANN Research Fellows will be provided with intensive opportunities, resources, and individual mentorship from the NANN Nursing Research Committee over the course of the program.
As part of NANN's commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, priority will be given to the nurses and APRNs in a NICU not affiliated with an academic university and/or nurses of color. Up to 3 NANN Research Fellows will be selected. Applications close on July 19, 2021.
- have a passion for research
- be open to mentorship throughout their research fellowship journey
- not currently be enrolled in a Ph.D. or DNP program
- be a NANN member
NANN Research Fellows 2021-2022 Project Timeline
- August 2021: Program kickoff and orientation
- September 2021: Project proposal finalized, NANN Annual Conference
- October 2021: FULD Institue for ELP 3-day Summit
- December 2021: IRB approval
- January - June 2022: Conduct project
- March 2022: NANN Research Summit
- July 2022: Virtual meeting
- August 2022: Finalize analysis and interpretation of data
- September 2022: Present findings at NANN Annual Conference
- December 2022: Submit manuscript to Advances in Neonatal Care
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. The deadline to apply is July 19, 2021.
The NANN Research Fellows Scholarship, including travel, expenses, and meeting registrations, was fully funded for participants by Reckitt's nutrition division, Mead Johnson Nutrition