Stream the best of NANN's Annual Conference sessions and learn the latest on trending NICU education topics
Earn 16 free CNE!
During these challenging times, working long hours on the frontlines as the world battles coronavirus disease (COVID-19) we want to ensure you're able to get the education you need and meet your CNE requirements. NANN, with the support of Pampers, part of the P & G family, is offering ALL 16 Best of NANN Conference Recordings free to all neonatal nurses. Stream all or your preferred selection of NANN's most in-demand sessions, get a taste of the comprehensive education available to you at any NANN Annual Conference, and earn up to 16 hours of free CNE after you complete the post-tests. Please note: Streaming requires a NANN account, but not a NANN membership.
Pricing for the Best of NANN Sessions Conference Recordings
Member and Nonmember pricing:
$79 For a limited time, $0. Brought to you by generous support from Pampers, part of the P&G family.
2017 Best of NANN Sessions Conference Recordings
- Legalization of Marijuana: Unintended Consequences on our Most Vulnerable Patients
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome: Rethinking Our Approach
- Transforming Care for Extremely Premature Babies (Artificial Womb)
- Zika Virus: Update on a New Teratogen
- Neonatal Skin: How Science Improves Neonatal Skin Care in the NICU – Supported by a generous educational grant from Pampers, part of the P & G family.
2018 Best of NANN Sessions Conference Recordings
- Minimally Invasive Fetal Surgery for Neural Tube Defects
- 2018 Neonatal Evidence-based Skin Care Guidelines
- The Surprising Value of a Physical Assessment in the Age of Technology
- The Genomics-Enabled NICU of the Future
- Every Interaction Matters: Integration of Developmental Care in the NICU – Supported by a generous educational grant from Pampers, part of the P & G family.
2019 Best of NANN Sessions Conference Recordings
- Challenging NICU Parents: How to Deal as Told by NICU Parents Themselves
- Building a Bridge: NRP to PALS: Meeting the Resuscitation Needs for the No Longer "Newly Born" Infant in the NICU
- Addressing Vaccine Hesitancy in the Age of Dr. Google
- Ultra-thin, Adhesive-less Epidermal Electronic Systems with in-sensor Analytics for Neonatal Intensive Care
- Transcatheter Closure of Patent Ductus Arteriosus in Premature Babies Less Than 2kg
- Supporting Auditory Development in the Premature and High-risk Infant: We Don't Get Do-overs! – Supported by a generous educational grant from Pampers, part of the P & G family.
Please note, NANN's recorded conference sessions are labeled by NCC competency or code. In addition, the NCC website offers a description and keywords for each competency area that you can use to compare to the content delivered.
The most current information about the requirements, services, and process, including instructional brochures about maintenance and coding, can be found at NCCwebsite.org.
Our Member Services Representatives are here to help! Call 800.451.3795 or email email@example.com for any inquiries.
Not a member? Join today to receive these sessions and the related CNE for free, as well as other benefits including access to local chapters, the MyNANN community forum, and our bimonthly journal Advances in Neonatal Care. Remember, these sessions will only be free for members for a limited time.