NANN and NANNP Member Benefits
- Receive discounts of up to 25% on NANN publications and products.
- Access the association’s members-only publications, including Advances in Neonatal Care (NANN's official bimonthly journal), and NANN E-News (NANN’s bimonthly electronic newsletter).
- Participate in continuing nursing education opportunities including FREE CNE for members with NANN’s CNENow!
- Attend NANN’s annual conference and specialty meetings at reduced registration rates.
- Be the first to know about current neonatal nursing news and NANN position statements.
- Access MyNANN, NANN’s exclusive community forums. Members discuss protocols, best practices, and the latest in neonatal news with nurses stationed across the continent.
- Participate in local and regional chapters.
- Take advantage of leadership and volunteer opportunities.
- Share expertise in special interest groups (SIGs).
- Share your voice in forums where standards are being set and practice is being defined.
- Receive member discounts on resources that set the standards for practice.
- Participate in coalitions with other healthcare-related groups that have an impact on neonatal practice.
The value of your membership investment adds up quickly! Learn more about member categories and ways to join, or join online now. If you are already a NANN member, log in to see NANN members-only content.
In addition to the NANN member benefits, NANNP members receive the following:
- Access to the NANNP-only discussion group in MyNANN, a private online social network
- 5% off everything in the NANN online store
- Understanding Clinical Research: A Practical Guide—This self-paced learning module, by Lee Shirland, MS APRN NNP-BC, and Suzanne Staebler, DNP APRN NNP-BC, is designed to familiarize you with the principles of conducting and using research. This product (without CE) is free to NANNP members upon checkout or CE is available through the store for a modest fee.
- Admission to the annual NANNP Business Meeting—learn about current and emerging issues in advanced neonatal nursing practice. Recordings of Business Meeting presentations are only available to NANNP members.
- $10 off of your individual full membership dues in the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) through a group membership arrangement.
Current NANN members who would like to add NANNP should call NANN Member Services at 800.451.3795. If you are already a NANNP member, log in to see NANNP members-only content.