Get Involved Locally! Join a NANN Chapter Near You
From Washington to Florida, and nearly 30 states in between, NANN chapters play an important role in the association's efforts by providing services and support for more than 3,200 members at the grassroots level.
Networking, convenient and inexpensive local educational programs, opportunities for leadership, and chances to help encourage new graduates entering neonatal nursing are just some of the ways NANN chapters influence the neonatal profession. Most importantly, they offer excellent professional development opportunities to neonatal nurses at all stages of their careers.
Interested in joining a chapter?
Search our current list of chapters and follow these steps to join:
- Go to www.nannstore.org and select "Membership."
- Select your category (you may also use the search bar to narrow the number of options shown). Note: The full member price and prorated amount will only appear once you have logged in.
- Log in. If you need assistance resetting your username and/or password or creating a new account, please contact member services at 800.451.3795
- Review your product information and add to order. For existing NANN Members, a prorated amount will be charged based on how many months are left in your annual NANN membership (for example, I have 1 month left so I would pay 1/12 of the full amount).
- Checkout. This process can also be done over the phone by contacting member services at 800.451.3795. NANNP Membership will be eligible for monthly payment plans, which will be available to new members in August.
Interested in starting a chapter?
Can't find a local chapter, but interested in starting one? E-mail us at email@example.com for more information on starting a NANN chapter.