New Members: Join NANN as a Group and Save
Group membership discounts make it easier and less expensive to join the National Association of Neonatal Nurses. And there’s no more requirement for group members to come from the same institution – if you're a new member, join with your neonatal nursing friends from all over the United States and Canada!
Join NANN because you care about...
- Neonates and their families
- Excellence in practice
- Access to information and resources you need
- Advocating for your patients and your profession
- Connections to the most vibrant neonatal nursing community
- Continuing nursing education, research, and professional development
NANN is your professional home. Join us.
3-9 new members: Save $10
10+ new members: Save $20
Group membership is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Form your group of new members. Share the benefits of NANN with other neonatal nurses in your unit, your community, or your personal network. Use NANN's Member Recruitment Toolkit to support your efforts in creating your group, or to help others form their own! If you're a NANN member who refers new members, you can reap big rewards! Learn more about NANN's member referral program.
- Share group info with NANN. One member emails the list of all group member names, email addresses, and a mailing address/addresses to NANN's Membership Coordinator, Brendan Sugrue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Await your NANN registration email. Once entered into the system, group members will receive an email that instructs them how to register online at group discount pricing. PLEASE NOTE: Completion of the online registration process by each member of the group ensures you receive the discounted rate.
Interested in registering as a group by mail? Fill out and follow directions on our group membership registration form.