Keep Up with the Latest Advances in Neonatal Nursing Practice
Sharpen your own daily nursing practice by learning about the latest developments in evidence-based research with NANN publications.
As a neonatal nurse, you serve a key role in helping critically ill neonates thrive despite facing a variety of health challenges, including prematurity, birth defects, infection, cardiac malformations, and surgical problems. NANN is dedicated to advancing the profession and helping you provide the best care to sick newborns by developing and publishing resources in a variety of formats to give you the information you want, accessible in ways that work for you.
- Advances in Neonatal Care: NANN's official bimonthly, peer-reviewed journal (impact factor of 1.122), that includes original articles on the latest evidence-based research, controversial issues, diagnoses, therapies, and outcomes of challenging cases
- Newsletters: NANN e-news (bimonthly e-newsletter) and NANN Central (printed newsletter published three times a year), providing the latest in NANN news and announcements, case studies, and links to helpful resources
- Smart Brief: Weekly e-mail digests of key neonatal nursing news, trends, and updates
- Educational products: NANN strives to offer the best clinical, developmental, and evidence-based products and resource.
- Position statements: Each statement discusses the background and significance of the topic and offers succinct recommendations and conclusions, along with references from scholarly literature.
Join today to take advantage of these and other important benefits of membership.
Interested in Advertising?
NANN offers advertising opportunities in its various publications. For more information, please contact Brian Fitzgerald, senior manager, professional relations, at email@example.com or 847.375.4751.