The most trusted resource for neonatal nursing policies and procedures, NICU protocols, and neonatal care guidelines
Policies, Procedures, and Competencies for Neonatal Nursing Care, 6th Edition
Member price: $835
Nonmember price: $995
Edited by Sandra Sundquist Beauman, MSN RNC-NIC, and Sue Bowles, DNP CNS RNC-NIC CBC, this book is a valuable and time-saving resource for policies and procedures you can implement in your neonatal nursing unit to provide the best possible care for your NICU patients. Purchase this text for your institution to access to updated, evidence-based knowledge you can adapt quickly.
Adapt and implement crucial evidence-based practices in the NICU
This comprehensive neonatal resource gives you access to
- NICU procedures and competencies based on the most current evidence available in the practice of neonatal nursing
- easy-to-edit procedures and NICU protocols you can customize to align with your institutional policy and local and state regulations, which allows for quick implementation and education for your nurses
- a resource for developing, revising, or refining your unit's policies, procedures, and competencies
- a downloadable PDF companion piece that appears in your NANN account
- new competencies on neonatal withdrawal, amplitude-integrated EEG (aEEG) monitoring, and donor milk use.
Policies, Procedures, and Competencies Across the Neonatal Care Spectrum
Policies, procedures, and competencies are the foundation of patient care and drive nursing practice. With 24 policies, 29 procedures, and 31 assessments you can adapt, this resource provides a strong support to neonatal nurses and neonatal nurse practitioners and allows them to give the highest quality of care to their vulnerable patients.
- code blue
- donor human milk use
- palliative care
- umbilical cord management
- chest tube management
- gastrostomy tube care
- infusion therapy
- assisting with lumbar puncture
- perioperative care
- urinary catheterization
- arterial puncture
- breastfeeding dyad care
- car seat screening
- invasive hemodynamic monitoring
- ostomy care
- PICC insertion.
Download the table of contents for a full content listing.
Questions about Policies, Procedures, and Competencies for Neonatal Nursing Care?
Our Member Services Representatives are here to help! Call 800.451.3795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
Not a member? Join today to receive a special discount on this product and other benefits including access to local chapters, the MyNANN community forum, and our bimonthly journal Advances in Neonatal Care.