NANN Scholarships and Contests
2022 NICU Leadership Forum (NLF) Scholarship
Leadership in today's NICU requires knowledge, creative thinking, and problem solving to confront increasing regulatory, business, and personal challenges. The NICU Leadership Forum will provide you with practical solutions to help navigate through daily challenges while also providing the opportunity for you to network with your fellow NICU nursing leaders.
NANN is offering scholarships to cover registration for attending the virtual NICU Leadership Forum taking place April 3 - 7, 2022 in Naples, Florida. The application closes on Sunday, February 6th.
Nurse in Washington Internship Scholarship
The Nurse in Washington Internship (NIWI) program is an intense learning experience for nurses interested in becoming more involved in the legislative and regulatory aspects of healthcare. The 3-day program aims to:
- Describe how nurses can be involved and influence policy at the local and national level.
- Discuss how to work effectively with legislative staff to advance policy agendas.
- Describe key steps to effect change in the legislative process.
- Identify techniques to advance legislative issues at the grassroots level.
- Identify legislative, political, and economic forces driving healthcare policy and delivery changes today.
- Learn to schedule Capitol Hill meetings.
NANN will be awarding one scholarship that includes registration, airfare, lodging, and meals. A letter of recommendation is required to submit an application. The 2022 application is closed.
Conference Scholarship Program
Attend NANN's Annual Conference at no cost by applying for a conference scholarship! Supported by a grant from Mead Johnson Nutrition, the conference scholarship program is open to NANN members who have an interest in advancing their career and involvement in neonatal care, management, and/or research.
March of Dimes Graduate Nursing Scholarships
To recognize and promote excellence in nursing care of mothers and babies, the March of Dimes offers several $5,000 scholarships annually to registered nurses enrolled in graduate programs of maternal-child nursing.
NANN Emerging Leader Program
The application period for the 2022 Emerging Leader Program has ended. Stay tuned for details about our 2023 program.