Industry Relations Council
The Industry Relations Council (IRC) is a forum for participating organizations to connect with leaders in neonatal nursing. It enables you to enhance your organization's visibility to this highly specialized audience. As part of the council, you can discuss shared goals and explore collaborative opportunities and interests. Premier and associate levels are available.
For more information, please contact Brian Fitzgerald at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.375.4751
Industry Relations Council Participant Benefits
- Recognition on the NANN website. Listing includes company logo, description, and a link to their website.
- Acknowledgement will be published in NANN and NANNP’s official publications providing extensive recognition to our more than 8,000 neonatal nurse members.
- Complimentary subscriptions to our official publications, NANN Central, NANN e-Newsletter, and our journal Advances in Neonatal Care.
- Access to MyNANN, NANN’s active online member community.
- Eligibility to rent NANN’s official mailing list at a discount up to four times yearly, subject to certain restrictions.
- Priority exhibit booth assignment placement and recognition at the National Conference with Industry Relations Council badge ribbons.
- On-site, Annual Educational Conference acknowledgment and recognition at the general session, on conference signage, and in the official Program Book.
- Invitation to NANN and NANNP’s Presidents and Industry Relations Council Reception. The reception will take place at the NANN Annual Conference.
- Priority in underwriting select NANN projects.
- One complimentary full registration to the NANN Annual Educational Conference
Includes all the Associate-level benefits plus these premium benefits:
- Individual Premier Industry Relations Council meeting with NANN leaders to exchange ideas, knowledge and discuss aligned goals and partnerships.
- Eligibility to host a focus group held during the NANN Annual Conference. We provide a call for attendee participation, room and time slot. Council company would be responsible for the agenda, and any A/V, F/B, or honoraria.
- Logo Recognition of your support on MyNANN, NANN’s web member community with over 4800 registered members and 74 communities.
- Recognition as a Premier Industry Relations Council member in all NANN Council recognition outlets including NANN Central, the NANN journal Advances in Neonatal Care, our website, e-Newsletter email to members, Conference Program Guide, on-site signage, and conference badge recognition.
- Complimentary ad within NANN’s product e-blast which is sent to both NANN members and prospective members, about 11,000 neonatal nurses.
- Annual NANN membership demographic data
- 8.5x11 card stock insert into all of the NANN conference attendee bags
- NANN’s official mailing list at no cost, subject to certain restrictions
Premier Industry Relations Council Participants
625 Cleveland Avenue
Columbus, OH 43215
Abbott is a global, broad based healthcare company devoted to discovering new medicines, technology, and ways to manage health. Our products span the continuum of care, from nutritional products and laboratory diagnostics through medical devices and pharmaceutical therapies. Our comprehensive line of products encircles life itself—addressing important health needs from infancy to the golden years.
As a division of Abbott, we remain committed to the highest standards of quality, excellence, and innovation. Abbott Nutrition remains true to the tenets upon which our company was founded—providing innovative and superior nutrition that advances the quality of life for people of all ages. As our name indicates, nutrition is our business.
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines, primarily for the treatment of cardiovascular, metabolic, respiratory, inflammation, autoimmune, oncology, infection and neuroscience diseases. AstraZeneca operates in over 100 countries and its innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
3135 Quarry Road
Telford, PA 18969
Dräger. Technology for Life®
Founded in 1889, Dräger is an international leader in the fields of medical and safety technology. Our patient monitoring, workplace design and complete acute care device solutions can optimize workflow; creating an environment that allows healthcare providers to focus more on patient care and safety.
1400 Holcomb Bridge Rd.
Roswell, GA 30076
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people—nearly a quarter of the world's population—trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2 share position in more than 80 countries.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
2400 W. Lloyd Expressway
Evansville, IN 47721-0001
Mead Johnson Nutrition - "Our vision is to be the world's leading provider of science-based, pediatric nutrition products. We are dedicated to helping provide infants and children the best start in life."
Procter & Gamble Baby Care
One Procter & Gamble Plaza
Cincinnati, OH 45201
For more than 50 years, parents have trusted Pampers®, the #1 choice of hospitals, to care for their babies. Pampers products and educational materials are designed in conjunction with nurses, to better meet babies’ needs for comfort, skin health & protection. For more information, please contact 1.800.543.3331 or email@example.com.
Associate Industry Relations Council Participants
1001 Asbury Drive
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
P: 847.403.3477 (Parents)
CORPAK® MedSysterns is a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of innovative medical devices focused on the enteral feeding and bedside location technology markets. Products available for the neonate include the CORFLO® Anti-IV Enteral Feeding System that reduces the risk of misconnections as well as the NAVIGATOR® BioNavigation® System with NEO MAPCath® Stylet which confirms bedside placement of PICCs.
17745 Metcalf, One Penguin Plaza
Silwell, KS 66085
ENSEARCH is the nation's leading Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP) recruitment firm. We have a complete team of Recruiters, Research Associates, and Administrative Staff to assist you in your NNP career planning. ENSEARCH offers both full time (Direct Hire) placement as well as travel or interim (Locum Tenens) NNP staffing. So either way, we are there for you and promise to be with you every step of the way.
So, whether your NNP looking for a new job or merely looking to work some extra shifts in addition to your current job...or, are an Administrator looking to hire additional NNPs, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
199 Grandview Road
Skiillman, NJ 08558
P: 908. 874.1821
Specializing in the nationwide recruitment of Neonatal Nurse Practioners since 1991. Linkous & Associates is a family-owned and operated specialty service for the neonatal health care industry. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of both the candidates and the client, while making the search process seeminly effortless.
1101 Corporate Drive
McHenry, IL 60050
Medela manufactures the most technologically advanced breastpumps and breastfeeding accessories for nursing mothers around the world. A long-time champion of breastfeeding, Medela is the only company to develop products based on research by the world’s leading lactation experts. As a result, Medela’s breastpumps are the number one choice of healthcare professionals and facilities worldwide. And now, the acquisition of Acacia Neonatal allows Medela to further support NICU parents and professionals by providing an enteral feeding product line that delivers the crucial first drops of human milk at a time when every drop counts.
100 Londonderry Ct. Suite 112
Woodstock, GA 30188
NeoMed develops innovative enteral collection and delivery products supporting the specialized feeding and medication dosing needs of the low birth weight, neonatal and pediatric patient. We are committed to improve patient outcomes through product designs that meet safety, clinical, and regulatory guidelines while supporting cost containment objectives.
Pediatrix Medical Group, a division of MEDNAX Services, Inc., is the nation's leading provider of neonatal, maternal-fetal, pediatric critical care and other pediatric physician subspecialty services with more than 1,675 physicians and more than 825 advanced practitioners in 35 states and Puerto Rico. At Pediatrix Medical Group, you can enjoy the best of both worlds: the clinical autonomy of a local private group practice coupled with the opportunities, administrative relief and clinical support that come from an affiliation with a nationwide network. Career opportunities available in various sites and locations.
Vygon specializes in the neonatal market, offering a complete range of products, with a focus on vascular access and enteral, parenteral, and IV delivery of nutrition & medications. Some featured products are Bionector®, neutral displacement needleless connector, Premicath®, 1FR PICC, Twinflo®, 2 FR D/L PICC, S/L & D/L umbilical catheters, NEO X®, neonatal electrode for use in incubators with high-humidity, Nutrisafe 2®, safe enteral feeding system, and sterile procedure kits & trays.