Updated for the first time in eight years, NANN’s Policies, Procedures, and Competencies for Neonatal Nursing Care, Sixth Edition
- includes policies, procedures, and competencies based on the most current evidence available in the practice of neonatal nursing
- features the most up-to-date evidence and best-practice protocols
- serves as an invaluable resource for developing, revising, or refining a unit’s policies, procedures, and competencies
- provides language that can be customized to align with individual institutional policy and local and state regulations
- includes new competencies on neonatal withdrawal and aEEG monitoring as well as a new policy on donor milk use.
Catch up on our hottest 2018 conference topics by streaming them individually or purchase the bundle of four topics together. Available topics include one CNE contact hour each:
Minimally Invasive Fetal Surgery for Neural Tube Defects
2018 Neonatal Evidence-based Skin Care Guidelines
The Surprising Value of a Physical Assessment in the Age of Technology
The Genomics-Enabled NICU of the Future
Best of NANN Session recordings make a great group educational opportunity for unit learning, lunch and learns, or chapter events. For special group pricing, contact NANN Member Services at (800) 451-3795 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Newborn skin care practices have the potential to impact skin for many years. This revised guideline is targeted to obstetric, postpartum, and neonatal nurses, and other healthcare providers caring for newborns in various settings. New recommendations based on current research focus on appropriate skin care practices for term and preterm newborns.