Updated for the first time in eight years, NANN’s Policies, Procedures, and Competencies for Neonatal Nursing Care, Sixth Edition
- includes policies, procedures, and competencies based on the most current evidence available in the practice of neonatal nursing
- features the most up-to-date evidence and best-practice protocols
- serves as an invaluable resource for developing, revising, or refining a unit’s policies, procedures, and competencies
- provides language that can be customized to align with individual institutional policy and local and state regulations
- includes new competencies on neonatal withdrawal and aEEG monitoring as well as a new policy on donor milk use.
Newborn healthcare providers can now access the Neonatal Skin Care Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guideline, 4th Edition! This revised guideline includes new recommendations based on current research focusing on appropriate skin care practices for full-term and preterm newborns. Purchase your copy in the NANN store today!