Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
As we all learn more about and manage the impact of the global outbreak of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), NANN will provide updated information and resources, may need to postpone planned events, and certain customer services may be delayed. The situation is evolving and we will update this page regularly as new information becomes available.
COVID-19 resources for healthcare providers:
- CDC updates
- CDC Information for Healthcare Professionals
- WHO updates
- ANA updates
- ANA Crisis Standard of Care: COVID-19 Pandemic
- AAP updates
- AAP recommendations for the Neonatal Resuscitation Program: AAP recommendations about extending or providing grace periods of NRP Provider and Instructor cards
- National Perinatal Association updates
- March of Dimes updates
- Proper Donning and Doffing for PPE infographic
Potential changes to NANN customer experience due to COVID-19:
- Product purchases from the NANN store. NANN's online store is still open and processing purchases. However, in order to ensure the safety of NANN staff, customers may notice a temporary increase in shipping times of physical products. Digital purchases will process as usual and appear in My Classroom when logged into your NANN account.
- NANN membership invoices. Please note, until it is deemed safe for staff to return to the office, all NANN membership invoices will be sent digitally. Please be sure to check your email for these renewal notifications to ensure you renew on time and stay connected to our community, especially during these challenging times. You may renew by selecting Pay Open Balances when logged into your NANN account.
Changes to upcoming NANN events due to COVID-19:
- Delegation to Morocco postponed. In partnership with World Learning, NANN has postponed the delegation to Morocco until February 7-13, 2021. Stay tuned for updates and a new opportunity to register to join the delegation.
- 2020 Research Summit postponed. In partnership with Mead Johnson, NANN has postponed our 15th Annual Research Summit. Look for upcoming details about the new dates and learn how you may be able to hear from our participants and presenters.
NANN Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
The National Association of Neonatal Nurses (NANN) is committed to keeping you informed about our actions in response to the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic and global emergency.
We will provide updates via our Coronavirus webpage, social media channels and email communications. We support and encourage advocacy for increasing protective personal equipment and other resources needed for the safety and wellness of healthcare providers on the front lines.
In addition, NANN is doing all we can to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect our employees and their families. Our staff is working remotely in accordance with the CDC's guidelines for social distancing. We will maintain operations and are committed to supporting our members, customers, and the communities and patients you serve.
In this Year of the Nurse, your compassion, heart, and expertise have never been needed more. This is your time to shine. We support you, we thank you, and we encourage you to lean into your NANN community on social media and the MyNANN community forum to connect, support, and learn from each other. Should you require specific assistance from NANN, please reach out to us at email@example.com.