Exhibit at the Largest Neonatal Nursing Conference of the Year
Benefit from direct interaction with NICU decision makers and neonatal nurses from all over the world.
October 9-12, 2019
Savannah International Trade & Convention Center
Exhibit at NANN!
Exhibiting at NANN's Annual Conference provides access to the highest concentration of the leading neonatal nurses in the field. Create awareness of your products and services to those directly responsible for making purchasing decisions for their NICU.
See pricing and options in the 2019 Exhibit Form.
We'll contact you!
Enter your information below and we'll contact you about exhibiting. Or, feel free to reach out to Allison Whitley at 847.375.3673 or email@example.com for more information.
About NANN Attendees
NANN represents a community of neonatal nurses and nurse practitioners who provide evidence-based care to high-risk neonatal patients. NANN is the industry-recognized expert voice influencing standards of practice through advocacy, professional development, collaboration, and leadership. National Association of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners (NANNP) is a division of NANN for neonatal nurse practitioners (NNPs) and is the considered the unifying voice of NNPs.
Nearly 1,000 neonatal nurses and neonatal nurse practitioners attend NANN's Annual Educational Conference.
- 86% of attendees work in Level II or Level III NICUs
- 85% of attendees are involved in purchasing decisions
- 150 companies exhibit each year.
The following is provided to all exhibitors at no additional charge:
- standard 7" x 44" sign showing exhibitor's name and booth number
- 8' high back drape and 33" high divider rails with high-quality fabric
- general overhead lighting
- exhibit hall security guard service
- exhibit listing in the conference program guide and interactive floor plan
- discounted advertising in the conference program guide
- list of preregistered attendees
- four exhibit hall badges per 10'x10' booth.
Not-for-profit organizations can purchase a booth for the discounted rate of $2,025. A not-for-profit booth includes the items listed above, plus the following:
- 10'x10' exhibit space with carpet
- one draped 6' table
- two side chairs
- one wastebasket.
NANN will again offer its Learning Center within the exhibit hall. The Learning Center will be available during open exhibit hours.
The theater area will be set for approximately 75 attendees and will include an LCD projector/screen, podium, and microphone. Presenting companies are responsible for any special-need charges (e.g., catering, additional audiovisual equipment, Internet). Space is limited and applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is only available to those that have purchased an exhibit booth.
The fee for a half-hour slot in the Learning Center is $3,000.
Questions? Contact Allison Whitley at 847.375.4751 or firstname.lastname@example.org