Exhibit at the Largest Neonatal Nursing Conference of the Year
Direct Interaction with Decision Makers
October 11-14, 2017
Omni Hotel and Rhode Island Convention Center
Becoming a supporter of NANN's Annual Conference gives you access to the highest concentration of neonatal nurses. This platform will help drive attendees to your booth and create awareness of your products and services.
About the Attendees
NANN represents a community of neonatal nurses and nurse practitioners who provide evidence-based care to high-risk neonatal patients. NANN is the industry-recognized expert voice influencing standards of practice through advocacy, professional development, collaboration, and leadership. National Association of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners (NANNP) is a division of NANN for neonatal nurse practitioners (NNPs) and is the considered the unifying voice of NNPs.
More than 800 neonatal nurses and neonatal nurse practitioners attend NANN's Annual Educational Conference.
- 86% of attendees work in Level II or Level III NICUs
- 85% of attendees are involved in purchasing decisions
- 150 companies exhibit each year.
The following is provided to all exhibitors at no additional charge:
- standard 7" x 44" sign showing exhibitor's name and booth number
- 8' high back drape and 33" high divider rails with high-quality fabric
- general overhead lighting
- exhibit hall security guard service
- exhibit listing in the conference program guide and interactive floor plan
- discounted advertising in the conference program guide
- list of preregistered attendees
- four exhibit hall badges per 10'x10' booth.
Not-for-profit organizations can purchase a booth for the discounted rate of $1,925. A not-for-profit booth includes the items listed above, plus the following:
- 10'x10' exhibit space with carpet
- one draped 6' table
- two side chairs
- one wastebasket.
NANN’s 2017 exhibit schedule has been streamlined to 100% non-compete hours. This will maximize interactions between exhibitors and attendees as all activities will be in the exhibit hall during these hours. The schedule below is under review and subject to change. Exhibit hours will include a minimum of 7 hours of unopposed attendee face time.
Tuesday, October 10
Wednesday, October 11
Thursday, October 12
Friday, October 13
*Schedule subject to change
Questions? Contact Brian Fitzgerald at 847.375.4751 or email@example.com