Exhibit at NANN's 38th Annual Conference
Benefit from direct interaction with NICU decision-makers and neonatal nurses from all over the world.
NANN's 38th Annual Conference, live in Las Vegas from September 14-17, 2022, will offer our industry partners, sponsors, and exhibitors affordable opportunities to connect with our membership.
FACT: 72% of neonatal nurses surveyed about our 2020 conference indicated their need to connect with exhibitors! They are ready to see and learn about your company and products.
NANN has cost-effective and far-reaching industry offerings based on your feedback. Exhibit at the 2022 NANN Annual Conference to achieve maximum and enduring attendee access to build your brand, generate leads, and keep your company at the forefront of the NANN community.
NANN Exhibition Hours
Wednesday, September 14
- Exhibitor Setup: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Welcome Reception: 4:30pm - 6:30pm
Thursday, September 15
- Lunch in Exhibit Hall: 11:15am - 1:15pm
- Cocktail Hour in Exhibit Hall: 4:00pm - 5:30pm
Friday, September 16
- Coffee and Snack in Exhibit Hall: 9:30am - 10:15am
- Lunch in the Exhibit Hall: 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- Exhibitor Move Out: 2:30pm
About NANN Attendees
NANN represents a community of neonatal nurses and advanced practice nurses who provide evidence-based care to high-risk neonatal patients. NANN is the industry-recognized expert voice that influences standards of practice through clinical best practices, advocacy, professional development, collaboration, and leadership. National Association of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners (NANNP) is a division of NANN that serves neonatal nurse practitioners (NNPs) and clinical nurse specialists. NANNP is considered the unifying voice of these neonatal advanced practice nurses.
Nearly 1,200 neonatal nurses and advanced practice nurses attend NANN's Annual Educational Conference each year.
- 86% of attendees work in Level II or Level III NICUs
- 85% of attendees are involved in purchasing decisions
- 150 companies exhibit each year.
We'll contact you!