NANN iLearn is Here!
Helping you reach your professional goals one credit at a time with NANN's new learning management system
iLearn is NANN’s new, easy-to-use online learning platform that allows learners to expand clinical knowledge, extend professional experience and competence, and continue professional development all in one place.
This platform will allow a new learning experience with access to our most popular self-paced courses, assessments, and new, more frequent content. Users will also be able to track their continuing education (CE) credit.
iLearn Frequently Asked Questions
Opportunities in iLearn, NANN's New Learning Management System
iLearn brings a more immersive experience to your educational journey. Interactive assessments and videos await you in this new platform, allowing you to learn on your own time and at your own pace. With iLearn, you can:
- Browse educational content
- Engage in learning activities
- Track completed and incomplete activities
Let iLearn be your homebase as you continue your educational journey.
All learning activities are available for one year after the date of your purchase.
Note: If it is your first time logging in to iLearn, it can take up to 24 hours for content previously purchased through the NANN store to load in your iLearn account.
What NANN members are saying about iLearn...
"Because of my busy schedule, I need current, trusted education sources for professional development. I trust NANN to provide expert-led education to meet my certification and professional education requirements. The NANN iLearn system makes it easy to find up-to-date education from reliable sources and it provides an excellent repository for my completed modules and education. Renewing my certification and professional development hours is easier than ever now!" - Bobby Bellflower, DNSc, NNP-BC, FAANP
iLearn Products and Activities
The following products are now available to purchase in iLearn:
NEW NANN Products Exclusively Avaiable on iLearn
- 2020, 2021, 2022 Annual Conference Recordings (CE Credit)
- Individual Policies from NANN Policies, Procedures, and Competencies for Neonatal Nursing Care, 6th Edition
- Individual Procedures from NANN Policies, Procedures, and Competencies for Neonatal Nursing Care, 6th Edition
- Individual Competencies from NANN Policies, Procedures, and Competencies for Neonatal Nursing Care 6th Edition
- RNC Review Course Modules (Coming in June 2023!)
- Live Webinars
- Live NANN Connections
Hard Copy Books & Reference Tools
All hard copy books and other physical products are available for purchase in iLearn, including:
- Certification and Core Review for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing, 5th Edition
- Core Curriculum for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing, 6th Edition
- Neonatal Nursing Transport Standards: Guidelines for Practice, 3rd Edition
- Neonatal Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, 3rd Edition
- Policies, Procedures, and Competencies for Neonatal Nursing Care, 6th Edition
- Thermoregulation in the Care of Infants Guideline for Practice
- NANN Infant Safe Sleep Prompt Deck
- High Frequency Jet and Oscillatory Ventilation High-Frequency Card: Quick Guide
- High Frequency Jet and Oscillatory Ventilation: Resource Guide
- Neo-Care Cards
If you have previously purchased any of the following products, you will have access to your modules until June 28, 2023 through iLearn.
In iLearn, all activities are only available for one year after purchase:
- CE Now! Modules
- On-demand Webinars
- Conference Symposia
Developmental Care Suite
NANN recognizes the importance of professional growth in your career. The NANN Developmental Care product suite offers a variety of products to accommodate different learning styles:
- Developmental Care of Newborns and Infants, 3rd Edition
- Developmental Care Specialist Designation
- Developmental Care Specialist Designation Renewal (exam)
- Developmental Care Specialist Designation Renewal (manual)
- Developmental Care Specialist Designation assessment tool
If you have begun taking your exam before June 28, 2022, your access will still remain on nann.org, under My Account, then My Classroom and will only be available through June 28, 2023. Your activity will not be disrupted during our transition.
eLearning Products Being Discontinued
If you have purchased any of these products, you will only have access to these items until December 31, 2022. These products are no longer available for purchase:
- Essentials of Neonatal Nursing
- Developmental Care CE Modules
- 2017 Best of NANN sessions:
- Legalization of Marijuana: Unintended Consequences on our Most Vulnerable Patients
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome: Rethinking Our Approach
- Transforming Care for Extremely Premature Babies (Artificial Womb)
- Zika Virus: Update on a New Teratogen
- 2018 Best of NANN sessions:
- Minimally Invasive Fetal Surgery for Neural Tube Defects
- 2018 Neonatal Evidence-based Skin Care Guidelines
- The Surprising Value of a Physical Assessment in the Age of Technology
- The Genomics-Enabled NICU of the Future
- 2019 Best of NANN sessions:
- Challenging NICU Parents: How to Deal as Told by NICU Parents Themselves
- Building a Bridge: NRP TO PALS: Meeting the Resuscitation Needs for the No Longer "Newly Born" Infant in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Addressing Vaccine Hesitancy in the Age of Dr. Google
- Ultra-thin, Adhesive-less Epidermal Electronic Systems with in-sensor Analytics for Neonatal Intensive Care
- Transcatheter Closure of Patent Ductus Arteriosus in Premature Babies Less Than 2kg
NOTE: If you purchased any of the above products before June 28, 2022, your access will still remain on nann.org, under My Account, then My Classroom and will only be available through December 31, 2022.
Not yet a NANN member? Remember, NANN members receive free and discounted CE and unlimited access to iLearn. Join NANN and visit us on iLearn today!