The National Association of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners
Established in 2007 and governed by an elected body, the National Association of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners (NANNP) is the unified voice of neonatal nurse practitioners (NNPs) and neonatal clinical nurse specialists (CNSs). NANNP strives to address the unique workforce and professional practice issues of neonatal APRNs through its commitment to leadership, expertise, and community. NANNP develops publications for APRNs. While NANNP members receive NANN member benefits, NANNP provides its members with exclusive benefits designed just for APRNs.
JOIN NANNP NOW!
To influence the future of neonatal APRNs, NANNP members:
- Set the standards for neonatal APRN roles, education, and practice through meticulously reviewed publications.
- Receive national representation in the L.A.C.E. work group, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and the National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties.
- Benefit from relationships with the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, among others.
To share their knowledge with others, NANNP members:
- Apply their expertise to the development of educational materials, many of which are available at a discounted rate to NANNP members.
- Host the APRN Summit at NANN’s Annual Conference, which covers key leadership and clinical topics.
- Address workforce and professional practice issues at the national level.
To connect with their colleagues, NANNP members:
- Access the NANNP member-only discussion group in MyNANN, an online community forum.
- Celebrate the work of exceptional APRNs through the APRN Excellence Award and the APRN Rising Star Award.
- Volunteer on APRN-focused task forces and work groups.
- Network at NANN’s Annual Conference.
Current NANN members who are NNPs or CNSs can add NANNP to their NANN membership at any time by contacting member services at 800.451.3795.