This is a resource your unit needs for best-practice protocols, language that can be customized to align to your local and state regulations, and more!
Updated for the first time in eight years, NANN’s Policies, Procedures, and Competencies for Neonatal Nursing Care, Sixth Edition
• includes policies, procedures, and competencies based on the most current evidence available in the practice of neonatal nursing
• features the most up-to-date evidence and best-practice protocols
• serves as an invaluable resource for developing, revising, or refining a unit’s policies, procedures, and competencies
• provides language that can be customized to align with individual institutional policy and local and state regulations
• includes new competencies on neonatal withdrawal and aEEG monitoring as well as a new policy on donor milk use