Each year, NANN recognizes the outstanding contributions of individuals practicing in neonatal nursing. NANN is thrilled to share the following recipients of our 2018 awards! Interested in sharing your professional or chapter achievements in 2019? Applications for the NANN 2019 Awards are now open!
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Carol Jaeger, DNP RN APRN NNP-BC
- Leadership Award: Erin L. Keels, DNP APRN-CNP NNP-BC
- Navigator Award: Susan Meier, DNP APRN NNP-BC
- Distinguished Service Award: Ann Gibbons Phalen, PhD CRNP NNP-BC
- Clinical Abstract Award Winner: Whitney Zachritz, MSN RN for A Bar Code Scanning Human Milk Management System Decreases RN Workload and Improves Satisfaction
- Research Abstract Award Winner: Ebru Temizsoy for Effects of Non-Traumatic Nasopharyngeal Suction Technique in Infants during Non-invasive Ventilation
- Small Grant Recipient: Wanli Xu, RN PhD for The Impact of Stress and Gut Inflammation on Neurodevelopmental Outcomes in Extremely Preterm Infants
- Small Grant Recipient: Marliese Nist, MS RNC-NIC for Inflammatory Mediators of Stress Exposure and Neurodevelopment in Very Preterm Infants
- Small Grant Recipient: Julie Vignato, PhD RN RNC-LRN CNE for Silent Suffering: The Lived Experience of Perinatal Pain and Depression
- Rising Star Award: Katherine Vincent, MSN APRN NNP-BC, NNP
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Excellence Award: Kamela Loo, MSN APRN NNP-BC RNC-NIC CFNP
- 2018 ANC Article of the Year: Judith Carter, RN CCRN, and the Boston Children’s Hospital NICU Quality Improvement Team for Systemic Changes to Help Parents of Medically Complex Infants Manage Medical Expenses
- 2017 ANC Article of the Year: Kate McGinnis, NNP-BC for Effect of Vibration on Pain Response to Heel Lance: A Pilot Randomized Control Trial
Interested in sharing your professional or chapter achievements in 2019? Applications for the NANN 2019 Awards are now open!