Welcoming Neonatal Nurses From All Over the World
NANN's vibrant membership is made up of neonatal nurses from near and far, all working to make a difference for their profession, patients, and families. As the organization for neonatal nurses, NANN strives to broaden your horizons, help you better care for your neonates, and amplify your voice in the field of neonatal nursing across the world. As a NANN member, you will have a vast range of educational, networking, staffing, and training resources at your disposal. We are committed to ensuring the robustness of the benefits we provide to you, so the value of your membership adds up quickly.
Through April 15, 2020, international neonatal nurses like you can join at a special rate of $100! Join NANN today and experience being a part of this diverse, inspirational, and compassionate community.
Receive Comprehensive and Impactful Education
Receive NANN’s renowned bimonthly journal, opportunities for free CNE, and exclusive discounts on our products and publications. Our bimonthly e-newsletter keeps you in the loop on current neonatal nursing news and NANN position statements. Take advantage of discounted registration fees for our specialty meetings—including the much-anticipated NANN annual conference, planned this year in New Orleans, LA from October 10-13, 2020.
Connect With Your Neonatal Nursing Community
Participate in or form local chapters, share your expertise in special interest groups (SIGs), and take advantage of leadership and volunteer opportunities. Additionally, NANN’s exclusive MyNANN community forum gives you and your fellow members a platform to discuss protocols, best practices, and the latest news in the field.
Amplify Your Voice
As an international NANN member, you can share your experiences and make real contributions where standards are being set and practice is being defined. NANN supports you and enables you to form coalitions with other healthcare-related groups and to share your voice in important advocacy forums.
Neonatal Advanced Practice Nurses—We Are Here For You!
NANN understands the specific career development requirements of neonatal advanced practice nurses (APRNs) and is committed to meeting your needs. Enhance your standard NANN membership by joining the National Association for Neonatal Nurse Practitioners (NANNP) for resources and support tailored to APRNs. A NANNP membership grants you exclusive access to robust supplemental benefits that cater specifically to APRNs.
- Connect with fellow APRNs on NANNP’s private online discussion group.
- Attend the annual NANNP Business Meeting to learn about current and emerging issues in advanced neonatal nursing practice.
- Join the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) with $10 off of your individual, full membership through an exclusive group membership arrangement.
- Receive a free copy of Understanding Clinical Research: A Practical Guide by Lee Shirland, MS APRN NNP-BC, and Suzanne Staebler, DNP APRN NNP-BC. This module is designed to familiarize you with the principles of conducting and using research. CE is available through the NANN store for a modest fee.
- Get an additional 5% off everything in the NANN online store.